Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 18, 2021

 *[15:27 UTC-4]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]..I didn't sleep very well & took me a while to get going yesterday morning..but off to start my day..got to thinking that the normal day for me to go get my "10 day walking around money" was this coming & even waiting to Saturday was an issue..not from a cash-flow issue but from the simple fact that I'd have to deal with the ATM..not always I sometimes have problems with the ATM because of my essential tremors..same issue I have when trying to input numbers on a touch tine phone..I'll have a little shake & hit a key twice rather than the allowable once..ergo..decided to go to Aldi a day earlier that I had originally planned & stop at the bank on the way back to my rooms & deal with a teller instead..which I did..got through most of the day & was considering sitting down & posting here but remember I needed to refill the prescription for one of my meds..checked the clock & had time to get to the in-store pharmacy at Price Chopper before it closed..& did so..any-ways that's my excuse for not posting last night..whilst I waited for the druggist to fill my prescription just picked up a few shallots & some chives.got my meds..checked out & off to T J Maxx & got a bottle of sweet chili sauce & a nice chat with "H"..but the late walk threw me off schedule a little & never hit the hay until just after 21:00..but got right to sleep..the next time I saw the clock it was nearly 03:30..can't remember the last time I slept 6+ hours with out an issue (guess the diuretic took pity on me)..got a jump start on the day..not the best of sessions on "Replay Poker" but did manage to escape with a few chips I'd not brung with me & by 09:00 was well into my day..checked the weather looked clear of rain..walked out the backdoor..very light rain..back to my rooms.. donned my rain gear & out the back door..no rain..Mother Nature's sick sense of humor got me again..off to Ollie's & a container of granulated onion..something I've been using in my rustic egg-white frittatas..a larger amount than I had wanted but decided the price was right so got it & a chat with a new kid..than to Dollar General..the assistant manager saw me and we have pies..saw four grabbed..'um..said I.."now you don/t" she said "I've got 4 more..want them" ..yup..had a chat about the fact they've been having trouble getting some standard items asked about snicker doodle cookies..she took off..opened a box that had been delivered this morning & I  have my cookies..so  been a good day so far..just a few things to wrap up before I take my rest..ergo .."nite all"....[16:00 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment