Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

 *[15:00 UTC-4]*[+76*F_a mix of sun & clouds w/a slight chance of rain_winds from the w/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:60%_baro meter:29.77"\/_overnight Lo:+56*F_with a few clouds from time to time_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:78%_Wed-nesday's Hi:+72*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the northeast@5>10 mph_humidity:61%_overnight Lo:+49*F_partly cloudy_winds light&variable_humidity:78%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*..dang but i dislike the changes to the Blogger software since they've redone it for the "mobile" user..anyways..another decent nights sleep..awoke about the usual time but had a hard time getting the old bones moving this morning so logged on about 04:20..a fairly light work-load on my FB groups so played my first hand of poker on "Replay Poker" around 04:35..made so decent hands but no big pots but managed to win the last hand I played & left with a couple of chips I hadn't brung with me & the day has run quite smoothly so far..was done with all my "regularly scheduled" online gaming & drafts either posted or completed for "Trollie's Game Room" by just before 15:00..& that included a break for 2nd meal..a quick walk down the hill & a brief stop at The Thrift Store"..nothing jumped off the shelves & a box of crackers & a jug of V-8 juice at Dollar General (apparently they are no longer stocking the brands of the generic veggie or the tomato juice I had been getting}..a tad more expensive but cheaper than I could buy it elsewhere..& the weekly visit from housekeeping..ergo..I have the better part of 4 hours before I take my rest..ergo..off to find something constructive to  do..../....*[04:38 9/1/21]*..well Wilbur..in the middle of a very fitful night's sleep(?) remembered I had forgotten to finish this posting..so here goes..decided to take a walk around the oft mentioned "loop" but when I got to the intersection & the benches..there was someone sitting there & as I was lost in my own thoughts decided just to pass by..back to the rooms..played a couple more games of Spades..six more games on "World of Solitaire" & a couple of Crescents..did my shower & meds routine..my /usual rustic egg-white frittata for evening meal & an apple pocket pie..heated w/some melted white cheddar..was going to watch some TV but USA was running newer NCIS episodes which quite frankly suck..last look-ins on my FB groups & then off to bed..ergo.."good morning"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment