Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

*[18:59 UTC-4]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*..I decided to re-arrange my usual routine a little..I have been usual taking my shower & meds a little before 19:00 & then prepare & consume my evening meal & then head for bed.,.tonight same routine but started with shower & meds just before 18:00 so as I sit here tonight other than finishing this posting & a last look-in on..on the "Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you" (I'm a mod on the former & an admin on the latter) my day is complete..../....yesterday just after 08:30 went up the to the bank to get my "10 day walking around money" now one thing or another I haven't seen the manager since mid-August but she was there so had a nice chat then to the tellers & another nice chat with two of them & the assistant manager..the whole crew there are very nice people & are very helpful as well..around mid day I took a walk to Price Chopper & T J Max,,some garlic..shallots..a package of pre-breaded/pre-cooked shrimp & a bottle of prepared horseradish..& then off to T J's..a bottle of roasted red bell pepper..a small bottle of red pepper flake & a bottle of spicy Chipotle sauce..(dang ..another entry in to the spell-check dictionary)..had some on my morning today boiled egg very nice but will need to use with great discretion..both of my hands have been damage over the years either in sport or on the job & with the hours I spend online with keyboard & mouse they sometimes get stiff & sore..so I've been using a pair of compression gloves w/copper..well Wilbur.. the old pair had seen their better days so off to Ollie's & a new pair..slept ok last night..just after I went to bed my left toes decided to start cramping..just get one worked out & another would occur..I have copper thread compassion sleeves for my feet put one on the left foot..problem solved..a off day at the poker table but right before I left went all-in with pocket Aces..won a 600 chip poi (remember..free site..faux money) & left with just over 400 chips I hadn't brung with me..just after 09:00 took a quick walk to both Big Lots & Aldi..didn't see anything at Big Lots..a rare occurrence..just the usual fare at Aldi save for another Philly cheese steak calzone..a late walk round the oft -mentioned "loop" & a quick stop at Dollar General for a couple of cherry pocket pies & a package of cookies..but a couple of really good days & the weather forecast calls for several more with daytime temperatures in the lower to mid 60s F..my kinds weather..my day is nearly at it's end..ergo.."nite all"....[19:35 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment