Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 21, 2002

I�m sitting here trying to type, I have a cat on my lap. While it may be comfortable for her, it makes the process for me a tad difficult. She has settled down a bit so maybe I have half a chance to finish this. I feel like a worn out dish rag to night, that�s one of the things that my granny used to say on days that she was tired, well that�s about how I feel today. No energy left. And not any real power of concentration, just can seem to focus on anything right now. However this is pretty typical for this time of year, the changeable weather always seems to effect me like this���Rimsky-Korsakov followed by Borodin and coffee. Had a problem earlier to day, my achieves disappeared, but republished and their back.

I don�t think that I�ve mentioned this but I�m a golf nut, well okay actually I�m just plain nuts but I also happen to like golf. Probably not until golf season starts again around here, that would be March or April, I think I will probably start another blog to record my activities on the course, I�ve always thought about keeping a record, but never have, this may be an easy way to do it��of course the way I play I may keep it private.

I sitting here off line using a word processor, and it doesn�t recognize �blog�, well dang


No comments:

Post a Comment