Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 30, 2003

i woke up way to fast this morning, don't know exactly why, but the first thing i saw was the owl like face of cat Lilly about 6 inches from my eyes, so i suspect that she might have had something to do with it, i feel pretty lousy this morning, just stiff tired and old, an in a foul mood, but too much to do today to can it, but lord help the first person who crosses me today....sunny day but on the cool side, but even the sun has done nothing for my spirits, just hurts my eyes and makes me blink, i really need to get away for a few days but if the weather doesn't change it will do me little good,......ah sh*t....enough of this gloomy introspection.....i think i'll ingage in a little lighthearted ball busting today....that usually does the trick, and a couple of my favorite tragets are working today.....ah that's the ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment