Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 12, 2003

most days i love weather maps and access to the weather radar on the net....today i hate it...it is a damp. dreary drizzling day here and my mood matches the weather....so i checked the radar maps...maybe the weather will clear and i can play a little golf after work..and renew my failing spirits....but no way...this weather should continue at least thru wednesday morning....although i can tolerate the weather that long...it's spring and should be expected...i can't tolerate the mood i'm in until the sun decides to peek thru the gloom....somedays i'm able to maintain complete independence from the world around me...it doesn't have any effect on my mood at all...and then there is today.....but even as i write this while the weather remains the same....a glimmer of sun is invading my soul...more a glimmer of a wry sense of humor...that some how declaring my weakness to all (ok ....now with my low hit count...all is relative and small...but at least for all to see....yah i know everyone isn't wired...but get off my back)....that somehow declaring my weakness to a few ( ok you win) is defeating that weakness....no not defeating really but at least neutralizing it.....or possibly turning it into a strength

No comments:

Post a Comment