Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 5, 2003

(RANT) You know I think I finally have to dig deep and come up with the money for the plastic surgeon to take that "I'm dumb as a post� look off my face. I�ve already got a plastic sturgeon that sings a beautiful rendition of �Come on be my baity� (and no that was not a typo and yes I�ve not only disconnected the pun alert system, I threw it out)�where was i�.oh yah the plastic surgeon�..I�ve only had my statements/intelligence questioned a half dozen times today, usually by this time of the day I�d have had it questioned at least a dozen times�.and I�m batting a 1000 because I�ve been right every time today. And each time it�s been in the area where I�m the �resident pro��and the questioner doesn�t know sh*t from shin-o-la about it�..and when I was proven right did I hear one word of anything�.of course not�the best part of the whole thing is these are the same people when their arse is in a sling who do that come to for help?��sheesshhhh!!!!!!(/RANT)

No comments:

Post a Comment