Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 12, 2007

I have a whole litany of things to say tonight, well actually this morning so this may very well turn into a novella…

Has been warm the last two days…not warm mind you mid summer warm but warm for early March and the huge snow banks that have obscured visibility when driving and the mess that was my drive way have been greatly improved…

I’m a little peeved that the ‘Cuse did not make the NCAA’s but I half expected it…I thought they really needed to go one round deeper in the conference championships then they did…and despite a good seed in the NIT’s their history in the “also rans” tournament is not good…

Been a mixed bag sort of day …some highs…some lows…and a whole bunch of neutrals…

Saw my genius nephew today…and of all of my nieces and nephews…and grand nieces and nephews he is the one that I connect with the most…he is like 20 or 21 and is getting his masters in computer science from RPI this spring …and has accepted a job offer from Google which he will start in May…although I truly expect that he will eventually succumb to fate and my predictions for him and end of getting his PhD. And ending up in academia…the only reason he won’t is just to prove me wrong…

I have made an interesting observation about cats…I have shared my existence over the last 20+ some odd years with 6 of those little fur balls…2 remain…they seem to live (unlike dogs who come when they are called)…totally by their own needs, desires, whims…they come when called only if it fits in with their own agenda…but I love them just the same…

Well I bit short of a novella…but nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment