Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 12, 2007

Today was one of those low physically days that as a youth I never anticipated…we think as a young person we will always feel …alive and ready for anything…there is no way as a youth we can anticipate being old…

To those who expect me to in some way to “go off” about what has occurred of late…please stop coming here…your presence annoys me and you will not get the pleasure you seek…

Did I make an error in judgment…no dah?

But in retrospect was it a positive…absolutely…

The weight of the world has been lifted…and I’m okay

So just go away…and leave me alone

(NOTE: to those who have come here by chance ignore the above…it’s for those who think that I am at low ebb and have never or could never understand who and what I am)

I have had over the last 20+ years 6 cats …anyone who has ever read this slag heap knows I love my cats… 4 of the 6 are no more…all of the 6 are indoor cats…de-clawed and spade females…3 of the 4 have died of cancer…drives me nuts…I wish that all of them would have been at my funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment