Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 2, 2007

Not strangely, but rather predictably my interesting in blogging has been re-kindled…(there will be a brief pause here as I am in the middle of an uncontrollable fit of sneezing).

Over the least few months I have lost interest in this slag heap that I call my blog…except for one brief moment that in many ways was a huge mistake…(long since has been deleted)…but in many ways maybe the most important post I’ve ever made…because it has spawned the beginning of my next life…others made a choice that I was reluctant to make but needed to…and for that I am grateful…I have always worked off the theory that no good deed every goes unpunished…but now I feel that no misinterpreted deed ever goes un-rewarded…what many would view as the low point in my life…I view as a blessing…

No comments:

Post a Comment