Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 18, 2007

I was surfing the cable tonight, ran into a movie I would never watch on plot…awfully but actually watched a few minutes for two valid reasons…one of which was Jennifer Grey…and the other was the final music as an updated version of Bach’s first prelude from volume 1 of the well tempered clavier…and as much as I think JG is a hot bitch…I didn’t click because of the music…pathetic…but there it is…

Was watching the finals of the “Ultimate Coyote Search”…and for the very first time in any “reality TV show”…or even “Semi-Reality TV show” I actually agreed with the winner…Marie and Regean were off the wall…but on the other hand I would have not been too disappointed if Wriggens and Red had won…okay so I am a pathetic dirty old man deal with it…

No comments:

Post a Comment