Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Today was a strange day…actually Sundays are usually a very low stress day but today…

I have a strong commitment to my local church, and a stronger commitment to my faith…too my gifts…

But an awkward day…after morning services…

I found myself in a place where the old trollie would have been aggressive …read hurtful…but the person I am now …made an excuse to run away…

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Times it's best just to let things be. I have a hard time doing that myself at times. People getting you so worked up you just feel like lashing out.

    I just wish, for myself, I didn't run into such situations all the time.

    The Chronicles of My Life

    ReplyDelete