Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 4, 2007

Okay, so it’s a long established principle that I am pathetic

…Sorry but it is what it is…and I’m hooked on random “reality” TV shows…no clear reason why one appeals to me an another doesn’t…just is what it is…

Have of late been watching the new “Coyote Ugly Search” on CMT…okay so even more pathetic because I like watching girls 30+ years younger then me shaking their booty…

Was blown away tonight because the team I had pegged as final two got booted tonight…just proves that I am not the final judge…

In general let me say that I have never actually watched a reality show and had my fav win…

But on the other hand …

No comments:

Post a Comment