Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 30, 2021

 *[17:01 UTC-4]*[+70*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@12 mph_humidity:57%_barometer:29.76"\/_overnight Lo:+60*F_mostly clear_w/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:78%_Tuesday:+75*F_ a mix of sun/clouds_ a sight chance of a rain shower_winds from the west@5>10 mph_humidity:69%_overnight Lo:+55*F_a few clouds from tome to time_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humid-ity:83%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*..yesterday I was finished with my online game play & posting to my game blog completed & drafts done & there was a break in the weather & there were a few things I needed from Price Chopper & wanted to browse in T J Maxx..so after a quick check just before of the weather the rains had passed us by so just before 16:00..off I went..got the usual shallots,,garlic along with a nice piece of pre-cooked/breaded cod (which with some potatoes made a very enjoyable evening meal) & a box of "Star Crunch" & then up to T J Maxx..I was almost out of fig jam which is in the rotation for my 1st meal peanut butter & jam cracker & back in my rooms put my purchases away..& sat down for awhile & had my tradition after walk drink of Gatorade Zero & decided to take the rest of the day off..hence..no post last night..bad Trollie..no biscuit..had another decent nights sleep..a couple of brief interruptions but that's pretty typical but have been a little stiff & sore most of the day but damp weather usually has that effect on me..was well into the day by just before 10:00..a decent session on "Replay Poker" & well into my Sim/Solitaire play..a quick check of the weather & the storm had pasted us by so off to Aldi..just the usual fare & a stop at the bank to pickup my "10 day walking around money" & then back to my rooms..../....a check of the advanced forecast for the next couple of weeks comes as no surprise to me..daytime highs in the lower to mid-70s..except for 8 semesters of college I've spent 55 years living in what the natives refer to as the Northcountry..(straight up I-81 from Syracuse & about 30 miles from the Canadian border)..Autumn & Winter to follow comes quickly hereabouts..in fact on my walk yesterday notice the ye olde oak tree is starting to "litter" the ground 'heath her with acorns..so although we might still get a few hot days the cooler weather of Autumn will soon be upon us & none to soon for this gimpy ..grumpy..old codger..I make no bones about the fact the Autumn has always been my fav season..../...just the /usual things left to complete..ergo.."nite all"....[17:42 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment