Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 27, 2003

It�s been a strange day so far, although we�re just a day away from month end, today does not appear to be a bad one. But things are just not falling in a reasonable order, I go to do the next job and get interrupted by something else. Took me 3 attempts to run a spreadsheet but finally got that done. I�ve tried to sit down, take my brake and write this to post and have been interrupted 3 times already trying to do this. I�m about to pull my hair out, but it�s getting a little thin and I really have no desire to look like Kojac (sic?).

Dang�interrupted again�I�m beginning to think that this post is a lost cause. Although several people on know with free taggies now have smilies again, I still do not. I one hand I really don�t give a crap whether I�ve got them or not. However on the other I think there is a principal involved here. No a major one for sure, but a principal none the less. I hear by resolve to keep my big fat mouth shut. Nah�. To much fun to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment