Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, June 15, 2003

it was a lovely day up here today, went to my daughter's for lunch, father's day and all....we have a running gag, i really don't know why she bothers to wrap my present because she gets me a golf shirt for father's day every year, she hands me the box and i ask her what color is it....but i do enjoy receiving them....i was a very strange child..( well there's an under statement)....i loved receiving clothes for birthdays and christmas because i didn't have to go clothes shopping with my mother...now i loved my mom dearly...but still shutter at the thought of going shopping for clothes with her, you'd end up going to half a dozen stores and then going back to the first one and buying the first thing you tried on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment