Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 28, 2003

just a beautiful day and i sit inside messin' with the 'puter.......lord i think i'm turning into a silly,geekie,nerdie old man....well if the shoe fits......i need to think about going out to run some errands and get some lunch....but if i follow my standard saturday pattern i'll go out and end up coming home and throwing something together and eat about 2...i've sorted thru my links list today and reduced the size/number of links.....ones i never use or have lost touch with the person, but i might have gotten one in error, if i dumped yours by accident shoot me an email and i'll replace it...if you read my site on a regular basis and what me to link to yours give me a shoot.......i'm off in quest of lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment