Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 26, 2003

this is a little strange, i think the heat is effecting me more then what i realized, one of my favorite if not my actually favorite clint eastwood movie is on, in fact it one of the few movies made from books i've read that i actually like the movie, how be it they did in my opinion change the storyline a little too much from the book but i do like them both, on top of that it is one of the earlier film scores by john williams....music is excellent......and i started to watch and was totally unable to get into the flick, weird (oops.....the eiger sanction.....sorry) ......i'm sitting in front of the puter sweating my arse off.......and i truly think that some of it is not sweat but is my brain melting and coming out the holes in my head...
oh have taken some more rose pictures and they are posted in the
attic if you'd like to take a look
which reminds me i had a little trouble with the "new blogger" earlier when i put the link to the poetry corner and set it up to open in another window i got told i did something "illegal".......i don't think the code police ronto me yet but anywho i'm not going to open the attic in another window and see if it's just the link that's causing the problem........i'm off to take a cool bath and see if it preserves what brain hasn't leaked out already

No comments:

Post a Comment