Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

I got to admit that the attack and killing of completely innocent girls in a one room Amish school house has really enraged me…I frankly hope that that dude burns in a particularly nasty part of hell…

I am very tired and need a few days off…have a bunch of vacation/personal days to take…the problem is having days I can take them…inventory was a disaster…when the high mucks get back from their trip I am sure that they will be highly annoyed at the decision(s) of the independent auditors…and I suspect that after 25+ years that’s the last time I will work with that firm of auditors on the audit…. mind you I’m not taking sides here…

I have a monster head cold, and my hearing…which ain’t great on my best day is effected…

I have a problem…oh sorry I have an issue…and I really don’t know how to handle it diplomatically…I am disturbed greatly by the actions and choice of actions by someone I deal with in an avocation situation…but I don’t have the words to approach the issue…

I am not in a good space tonight…frankly on virtually ever level I am at low ebb…I will recover…I must…and always do…my life swings as the pendulum do…A good and old friend’s mother died and unfortunately calling were at a time that I was unable to attend…must give them a “hug” and sorry I was unable to attend asap…

No comments:

Post a Comment