Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have a problem, well really it’s a problem shared by several…okay in today’s speak it’s probably an issue…but I’m old so forgive me…but in truth it’s neither…more a deep rooted concern …but I don’t think that I can speak out about it…anything I could say…would immediately cause the peep involved to throw up the old “defensive wall” and defend rather then listen…I see a train wreck coming but am powerless to prevent it…let’s hope that I just assuming the worst case scenario ( it is one of my greatest faults) and I’m wrong…and everything will work out…but this time I fear I am not wrong…

No comments:

Post a Comment