Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 2, 2006

It has been an exhausting 4 days, 31 hours at work between Friday, Saturday and today…and a typical busy fall Sunday between my commitment to church and 2+ hours at a choral rehearsal…audit of inventory could have gone very well if my clerk hadn’t made a silly mistake…no forgive…that is unfair…he just made a common, and understandable mistake at the absolute worst time to do so…cost me the better part of an hour…I knew exactly what he had done in 2 seconds but had to prove to the independent audit what had happened…

I have to work tomorrow…many loose ends to tie together…but then I will try to get a few days off at week’s end…I need to get away for a bit…

No comments:

Post a Comment