Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 2, 2006

It has been a very rough 3 days…between Friday and Saturday I was at work for 21 and ½ hours working on year-end inventory…originally had given my clerk Monday off…but have called him in because I got a bunch of things that must be quarantined before the auditors get here tomorrow as they are sold but not shipped…

This week end was twice tough`…as it fell on the first day(s) of October…I spent 2.75 hours at church today, between worship teams for both services and as this was communion Sunday…I never got away until approaching noon…decided to check out the Ponderosa brunch…was less then impressed…had the first rehearsal for the Christmas concert for North Country Choral…so has been a long day…after two other long days…and I am physically beat down…but mentally my mind is in a whirl…

Speaking of NCC…only two of the “old hands” in the tenor section are back…we have like 8 in the section but 5 of those are n00bs…nice voices but not sure how the mix is…I personally struggled today…was stuffed up and really struggled with pitch…and breath control….

No comments:

Post a Comment