Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cell phones are not my thing…but I need to seriously consider either a cell phone or an extension in the in my bedroom/computer room…I took a very bad fall last night…didn’t realize that one of the casters on my computer chair had was fallen out until I leaned back…rats…I live alone…check that I live with two cats neither of which know how to dial 911…I’ve tried to teach them but…ah well…(just as a parenthesis why do you still say dial when all we do is push buttons)…

I think I might have mildly concussed myself, as I was a bit fuzzy today at work…

I’m okay now but I took several minutes to get myself off the floor…

I have 4 days off…dang I’ve been in the plant for…memory eludes me…something like 30+ days in a row…(we work 24/7 and what needs to be done is what needs to be done)…

Going to my daughter’s for Thanksgiving tomorrow…had originally intended to attend the annual church deal tonight but just wasn’t still feeling up to par and passed

Made my trek to the local Farm/Tractor store tonight…I feed my cats a very special…(read expensive) food…one of those two fur balls has a urinalogical problem…and it’s the one place in this Podunk town I know always has it…

I haven’t posted much lately…but well there it is

No comments:

Post a Comment