Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I really got annoyed with one of the peeps at work today…this person will not accept any responsibility for their actions and only half listens to what I say to them…and if the sh*t hits the fan only remembers what I said that puts them in the best light…

But a very heavy next 2 or 3 days at work…and a deal that I must do because everyone else is running away and hiding and saying let the trollie do this…not technically my job…but no one else wants to take the responsibility for moving a 250K US dollars into place…the simple moves everyone wants to do and brags when they do it…the difficult crap moves are always left to me…(. /rant)

I am of the opinion that (/rant) should be added to html code…Lord knows I use the term all the time on this slagheap, which is my blog

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment