Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 4, 2006

I originally though I could get done and out of work in a couple of hours today…my Saturday and Sunday needs at work are usually brief…my boss offered me the day off despite the fact as I had an inbound…peeps were working that could have handled it but I needed some free hours to do my December resin ordering…I never try to do my major MRP jobs during the week…always do that job when the office is empty and interruptions are nil…(sorry definition: MRP…material resource planning)

But despite my best intents got everything done and left after 4+ hours.

Had intended to do a few errands today but a very low day physically…had intended a lunch at a local buffet place but the line was almost out the door…I don’t do lines out the door so drove an extra bit over to the Apollo…how should I describe that eatery…it is an upscale diner…with an ethnic Greek flair…had a gyro sandwich…served open face…with coffee…very…very…nice

Have spent at least a few hours at work for the last 14 days, and will spend another 6 before the possibility of an actually day off…I’m not sure at this point I don’t even truly understand what a day off is…

A very heavy day tomorrow…work from about 6:15 AM until 8AM…church from there until 11:30 +/_…a quick lunch and then choral rehearsal from 2 until 4 +/-…things I must and things I love to do…but a heavy day none the less…I had almost decided to not sing with the choral group this year…not for lack of interest…but simple because I needed a day off…work + local church commitments…et al…but got a call a week plus ago from the director…we need you here…we need what you contribute…damn…I am such a soft touch…

A simple Saturday supper…as of late my Saturday supper never changes…a rather large slice of a fine local sausage…(which cat Aggie Sue loves as much as I do and I willing share with her)…an ample potion of fine local sharp cheddar cheese…( which cat Smoky loves…dido…dido)…and a few local Amish pretzels…

(The mad one realizes he has gotten’ on to the second page of this post on MS-Word…and before he writes the next great American novel he will fade to black)

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment