Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Today was a weird day at work…I spent more time on the trivial aspects of my job then actually dealing with the real issues (I would have said problems but then although I resent problems we will not go there tonight…the mad one looks at his clock…pardon this morning). During the process of moving my trailers the handle for the dollies snapped…I got a replacement but I don’t think a repair of that part has been done since the trailer left the manufacture and it was built in 1988…the simple as it would seem job of removing the retaining bolt took almost 2 hours…then I got a you must do this move job in maybe the next 3 days when I have 5 loads scheduled in the same three days which will absorb the majority of those 3 days as all are hand loads…

(/rant)

No comments:

Post a Comment