Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 23, 2006

A very gentle day for a change…first of four off…until today I’ve been in the plant somewhere between 30 and 40 days in a row…when it gets into that size of numbers even I lose track…went to bed a little after midnight last night and got out of be a tad before 11AM this morning…turkey day lunch…1ish…at my D’s…a great meal and a nice after meal…her father-in-law, and grand father-in law have the same twisted sense of humor that I do…

I’m getting to be to forgetful…forgot to take a deposit stub with me Wednesday…payday is always Thursday…so must do the paycheck deal tomorrow…no big deal but I have a problem when I forget…old age sucks…

No comments:

Post a Comment