Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

  Here I am again......hanging my head in shame......it's been nearly a week since I've posted here......there was a time......seems like eons ago that 3 or 4 posts a day was not out of the ordinary.........but a year+ ago I found Facebook and over time have found a bunch of old  classmates from high school, some I even starred Kindergarten with.....and it's kind of changed my focus from my blogs......authored 5 at one time, and was co-author on 3 or 4 more........now just down to two, here and my poetry blog........which I have posted to already today.........( if you're interested link wanders around on the right column somewhere)
  Finally feeling back to normal....feet are feeling decent, not quite where they were before their latest rebellion, but tolerable.....the new normal......I actually am quite surprised that the knees didn't joining with the feet....I assume that they're just biding their time......but then in a few weeks I'll be 70......so I guess.....check that.......I know that certain body parts will from time to time protest the abuse I force upon them over the years.......had my 6 month visit to the Doc.....a week+ ago......BP fine, heart, lungs fine......he's a GP so the joints aren't his bailiwick,  (oops old word just look it up......)


No comments:

Post a Comment