Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 19, 2017

  When I started blogging I needed a title for the blog, and got to thinking  about an old TV sitcom "Car 54 where are you", and since I was 54 at the time, and my "good" friend BP had hung me with the nick troll....Troll54 where are  you was born.......he once had commented that I was the most even temper and least bigoted person he had  ever met........by that he meant, I was always in a bad mood and hated  everybody.......therefore I was a troll..........after beating the carp out of him, i decided that he was probably right, the beat-down was verbal, not physical, dang the kid was 8" taller then me, I may be ornery but I ain't stupid
  About the same time as the blog began, I found a game called "Blogshares" ....was in beta at the time....and now rests where internet games go when they die.......I was there for the beta......and there for its' passing.......but having looked around and viewing the players' forum.......I decide I need a persona....and to avoid the stigma of "troll", out of my warped mind the "Madtrollie" was born.....complete with a bridge and an extreme hatred of noobs.......well that developed over time.....but privately.....always sent gifts.....advice.......and at times involved them in my nefarious schemes......except as the writer of this warped blog...the Madtrollie has become more or less benign in his old age.......but beware when least expected....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment