Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 28, 2017

  I spent a quiet day, and it' looks like I may including today be spending 7 quiet days in a row.....weather forecast is for 7 days of rain through this coming Friday......and since I no-longer drive, even a brief walk in the rain doesn't have a place in my plans........looks like I'll be keeping the restaurants that deliver busy....
  Spent a good part of the day online, doing some basic web surfing, but I did wander around YouTube quite a bit......I was trying to track done a particular arrangement of one of my fav pieces.. found a few decent ones but not the exact performance I was looking for.......
  But managed to stumble over some episodes of "Hogan's Heroes", and got sidetracked from looking  for the afore mentioned music, and spent much of the afternoon.......watching old episodes of the afore mentioned TV series........

No comments:

Post a Comment