Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 19, 2017

  I spent a good part of the day writing  posts both for here and my Facebook page, and trying to make some sense and order to my bookmarks.........as to the posts it some times takes me longer then it would take most.........A) I never learned proper typing.....B) my spelling leaves a lot to be desired......and C) i have essential tremor, if you need information on it you can check this (link)....my hands shake from time to time, and sometimes I know how to spell the word but I end up with multiple letters that I never intended.
  As to my lack of typing skills, I have gotten decent with two finger typing.....but before all the practice........some of my former methods were:
   1) the scriptural method: Seek and ye shall find
   2) the chicken method: hunt and peck
   3) the Columbus method: discovery and land 

No comments:

Post a Comment