Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 3, 2017

  Been an interesting day.......messed up and ended up with a home page I didn't want.....down loaded something by this time with 21 years on the net.....should have known better .but did it anyways...ended up resetting chrome...and then the real fun began .....first time I made the mistake on Chrome.....then lost my emails and that took awhile to figure out, and worst of all lost this blog......used the wrong email to log in.....and then the fun really began......had to restart again.......re-add my 3 emails.....and finally used the right email to log back in to my blogger dash board........lost some saved info on solitaire games I play but that's no big deal......but I can't believe I actually did what I did......in my defense it didn't say it would change my home page,  and add a 2nd tool bar........happened to me  before but that was when I was still running Microsoft and only had the 1 email account 

No comments:

Post a Comment