Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 27, 2002

have added this day in history to the blog, if you wander down to the bottom it's hiding out somewhere on the right, it's appropiate, i'm i bit of a history buff, i'm one of those very strange people who push little lead figures around tables and recreate battles, in fact most of my strange behavior may be attributed to my habit of sucking on those lead figures...(hehe)....anywho i was taking about a guy named Rhodes the other day at work,he was a member of the 2nd R.I. during the civil war and one of the wags who likes to get at me for being old asked me if i knew Rhodes personally, i said no but i did date his sister, best part of that gag is the idiot didn't know that rhodes didn't have a sister....i actually dated his mother,..........i have to end this quick the nurse is coming with my meds........

No comments:

Post a Comment