Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 28, 2002

trying to wear out the anon 4 disc and diet Dr. P........the spam email header of the week " your second income is coming"...dang i'm still waiting for my first income to show up......(hehe)..........why else would i be spending time writing in this slag heap i refer to as my blog when if i had two cents to rub together i could be wintering in the Bahamas..........ok i'd need more then two cents but i think my point is well taken, however speaking of my point if i comb my hair just right you'll never see it.......(rim shot)..........i should be on the stage.........but the last one left while i still had my head up my....................(no i will not say it, you've already thought it)..............

No comments:

Post a Comment