Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 19, 2004

it's been another mixed bag of a day, sunny most of the day, but hot and humid again, was able to take a 1/2 day vac which was a good thing because even though i feel pretty good, my back is still a bit tender, as the week is shaking out, i should be able to take thursday and friday off completely.....i need the extended time away.....if all goes well i plan to take a week or so in the fall, its easier for me to get away because we are slow that time of year, and i plan on really getting away....going away for a few days and just getting outa here.....
still need to cut the grass but have been unwilling to put my back to that test....hopefully I'll get to it within the next couple of days.....
my poor cats are being affected by the heat worse then i am i think, they have found the coolest part of the house and basically camped out there for the last 3 days, unfortunately it's in the hall between my bed and the john.....i nearly stepped on one last night i one of my nightly trips.....they must remember that i have poor night vision.........

No comments:

Post a Comment