Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 15, 2005

i'm like the proverbial creature that stalks the night, i stalk the night, i'm exhausted but my mind is racing, i just can't shutdown, went to bed early, took for ever to fall asleep and then woke up with a start after maybe 3 hours and now can't get back to sleep. i need the rest but.......this happens to me from time to time but this is the first for quite awhile......rats

1 comment:

  1. trollie,
    May I humbley suggest that you try 3 mg of Melatonin to help you calm your mind, and spirit. I find that it helps relaxes me and relieves stress all day long as well. Hope this helps. BTW as far as I know, Melatonin has no known interactions with any other meds.

    Island Tiffiney

    ReplyDelete