Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Day went okay despite the fact that physically I felt lousy all day. Feel a little better this evening, made quick pasta with the last of the ground veal I had…….a few cubanella peppers…….and the Mexican style pasta shells that I have grow very fond of…………it’s mythbusters night and I intend to watch and drool extremely over kari of the build crew.

I seem to have picked up a critic in my comments who is less then please with the way I write to my blog…….for the upteenth time and hopefully the last….this is a lifelog ……it’s for me……….if you don’t like it hit the “X” in the top right corner and be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment