Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 11, 2005

It was another hot and humid day, but not on the scale of the last couple of days, and despite the fact that there were or was (I can never figure that out) a few tense and frustrating moments the day went very well. After all it was payday how bad can that be. Really didn’t need much but took me forever to get done with shopping and such. Had a simple meal of barbecue ground beef on some nice crusty rolls. And have relaxed the rest of the night. One more day and then the weekend…….

The spell check for blogger has been on the fritz lately, so I have taken to composing ( or is it de-composing) my blog entries off line. I have discovered that while blogger does not offer my favorite “type set” ( sorry for the archaic term, but then I’m archaic)…it does support it…….cool………..( yeah I know another archaic term).

No comments:

Post a Comment