Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It was a wet, nasty, damp, rainy day. We caught what was left of the storm that basically wiped out New Orleans, not much wind left and less rain then was predicted, but was probably the worst day all summer, and the low pressure really set my arthritis off……….i over slept and almost as late for work……and really spent the day in a “fog”…..really was never right on the beam today………

Been a nice night, a simple meal of home fries, with a bit of onion, salt, pepper, paprika and butter, fried polish sausage on a whole wheat bun with red onion and ballpark mustard, English cucumber spears dressed with evoo. Balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and an ice tea……and a late night snack of an omelet on a bun with assorted ingredients, onion, pepperoni, black olives, a bit of cubanella peppers, butter, hot sauce, a bit of cheese and what else…….oh yeah eggs………

Had one of the problems at work today that I know what happened, I even think I know why it happened……I just can be sure how big the problem is, we had some miss- marked boxes that got out to a customer, the carton labels said one product and the contents were something else, unfortunately the mistake took place almost 3 months ago ( one of our less popular products) and it’s hard to say how many were miss-marked, although it’s a minor problem, but It annoys me when I can’t come to a conclusion as to all the elements of the problem………..

Feel decent tonight, not great, and not bad but I’ve felt worse so I live with the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment