Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 6, 2005

It’s been a very restful day……..nice out, not to hot, not to cool and got the best night’s sleep I’ve had in months. Did some yard work this AM but have just taken it easy the rest of the day.

Went out for a few things and ended ups with a couple of cans of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. A Mexican import, well I opened the can and paint started pealing of the walls. Wow……very nasty indeed.

any ways used just 1/2 of one in some pasta sauce i made and it was good......hot....but good


1 comment:

  1. Trollie,

    Even though I'm a native Texan, I don't like food that's HOT. A little spicey, yes. For dinner I'm having baked salmon, yellow squash, and and pasta with cheese. Yummy. Will you make me blueberry pancakes in the morning? I like them with butter, bananas and whipped cream. No syrup please. SS

    ReplyDelete