Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, May 12, 2017

 Yes I'm still up, sleep seems to be evading me tonight...in case you haven't noticed i abhor normal punctuation, except for a break with a few dots, and the occasional comma, I tend to use what my instructors in school would have faulted me for run on sentences.......but maybe because of   my studies in Koine Greek.....which has no punctuation marks and run on sentences.i seem to be addicted to it, or is it my stream of conscience style of writing.... you will note that when i think about i will indent new paragraphs
  If you are aware of current politics, and all forms of media in the old US of A, not just network both social media, there have been numerous calls for the impeachment of President Trump, some even before he had actually taken the oath of office....
  Now anyone that has known me as far back as grade school could tell you I am very good at many things but the two which are involved here are math and research.....and my college education and many years of private study have only honed those skills, and given the almost infinite resources of the internet.....what can I say...
 But I must admit until the last few days I have not studied before the procedures involved in the impeachment of a President......but that short coming has been taken care of..
  To put it simply my conclusions are these:
   A) at this point unless something absolutely vile is discovered
   B) the pure mathematics say that at this point it won't happen
     1) if sent to the House of Representative the opposition would need 20 some odd votes from the              majority to sustain an indictment.......
      2) and if that actually occurred......depending on the number of Senators that voted then 20 or 21 of          the majority would have to vote in the affirmative
      3) in the current state of partisan politics....what can I say...i doubt that that will happen
  I have made no statement where I stand on this issue, and I won't at this time.....i merely say that at this time it's just a waste of time and money.....
       

No comments:

Post a Comment