Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 13, 2017

  Missed breakfast this morning ( one of the amenities provided where i room)......but it's only available for a certain time period which i slept past...got busy on other things and looked at the clock, and it was pasted 2 PM.........made a fine sandwich of roast beef, some macaroni salad, oh and lest i forget a Bloody Mary, I'm aware that after 2 PM is late for a proper Brunch, but i have rarely been accused of being proper, and on the rare occasions that that has occurred, I have vehemently denied  what i consider to be a rash judgement of my person......
  Spent my waking hours so far, dealing with email, and other things on the web......also watched some episodes of the old A&E series "Hornblower" on YouTube, also a few games of online solitaire, and a few replies and a post on Facebook........
  Nothing has irritated me enough yet today to go off on one of my frequent tirades here or on Facebook, but then the day is only half spent......   

No comments:

Post a Comment