Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 8, 2017

 Took my first walk in 3 or 4 days, combination of near constant rain, and a few minor physical problems, and yet, the temperature was in the mid 30'sF......with wind chills hovering one side or the other of the freezing mark.......mixed snow and rain, but caught the right time for more or less clear weather, yes there was a brief bit of snow, and one raindrop.....which happened to hit me square in the nose.....random event, my karma catching up with me, or Mother Nature hates me......I have no opinion which one.....
 They say ( have always wondered exactly who they are, but that is for another time) that there is a fine line between those of high intelligence and insanity, or in the common tongue crazy.........I've bounced multiple times on both sides of the line that at this point I have no idea which side of the line I'm on at any given time........was my current thoughts, brilliant or just plain nuts......
 Anywho...a marketing rep at the plant I worked for and I had the following conversation:
Said I: "This place is going to drive me crazy"
In replay quote he "There is no point in driving you crazy, all that is needed is to take you by the hand and walk you across the street"
 This same guy is the one who hung the nickname "Troll" on me.........his reasoning was that I was the least bigoted and most even tempered individual he'd ever met, by that he meant that i hate everybody and was always in a foul mood......therefore a troll......... while I disagreed with his conclusions.......i can at least at that point,  understand where he was coming from.........

No comments:

Post a Comment