Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 1, 2005

Twas a nice day to day, work went ok, except that I was still a bit out of it physically. Tomorrow could be a little weird, production is off and so it’s just my department and maintenance working, and I have to spend some time with the “landlords”. We lease warehouse space from the county industrial complex, and I got a call to go and view another area, we might have to move, don’t like the idea but that’s what happens sometimes when you lease rather then own………..

Did my weekly banking, bill paying and shopping………….i just about had the big one when I stopped to get gas, $3.56.9 per gallon………..which is like $.80 more a gallon then I paid last week. Fortunately I only used 4.3 gallons since last week. Dang……….really had almost nothing I needed, and so spent way below budget, except for gas……..dang……….

No comments:

Post a Comment