Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 19, 2007

As I sat down to write this post I heard the off key trill that cat Aggie Sue thinks is a meow…a brief pause…or is it paws…before writing this…

What a maniacal 3 days at work, I changed the propane tank on the forklift Wednesday morning, and again today AM…can't remember when I’ve put that many hours on the lift in a little over two days…I’m physically and mentally beat up as of now…

I am nothing if not a creature of habit…Friday evening is a trip to a local Chinese buffet…a nice spread and they have a pick your own raw ingredients and watch them being cooked on their Mongolian Barbeque

…And Saturday lunch is at my fav upscale Greek diner for a gyro served open face…the weird thing is that my two-fav spots sit next to each other in a local strip mall…

No comments:

Post a Comment