Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 13, 2007

What a beautiful, gentile day, I rolled out of bed way after 9 AM, didn’t have to spend the usual few hours at work today, had conned a free day, although I do need to spend sometime tomorrow. Usually do errands and stopped at my fav upscale Greek diner, for and open face Gyro late morning on the way home, but got up watched a little tube and went out mid=afternoon for errands…and a Gyro…it’s both sad, pathetic, predictable and nice that I walked in and the waitress told me what I wanted, the only changeable thing is the side, usually I just get the standards chips but today decided to go with the onion rings…

Do need to spend a couple at work tomorrow but whether I do it first thing…and that means like 6:30 AM, or after church (like 11:30 AM…haven’t made my choice) choice will be made at bedtime and decided by where I want to go to brunch…

No comments:

Post a Comment