Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 6, 2007

What a messed up day yesterday was…I spend 4 hours of my time and a total of 14 and a half man-hours to unload a container that should have taken maybe 1.5 man-hours if the vender had used appropriate pallets…

Well anyways I was spent by the end of the day…but went to my typical Friday restaurant…a Chinese buffet with a Mongolian barbecue…nice…ran into some old friends and had a nice meal and some interesting conversation…

Needed to put some time into work this AM and awoke in a very bad place…but did the deed at work even though …and though I debated my choice…did end up lunching at my typical Saturday place…my local Greek upscale diner, for an open faced Gyro…and it was a turn around for an other wise bad day…

No comments:

Post a Comment