Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I’ve got to admit…the more I think about the final two in “Top Chef” the more I get pissed off…both are your classic Johnny one notes…they only do one take on food well…my dream team to the finals would have been Sam & Elia …both gone…if Marcel wins…I refuse to use that language on this bog…

I think I mentioned my D’s and my trip to the new Indian restaurant in town Sunday past…she and her hubby went there tonight…I got a call from D tonight…you must try this dish…

The next two or three days promises to be an absolute bitch at work…really don’t want to go there but “It is what it is”

I am really worried about a co-worker…about my age …a few years younger…but we aren’t spring chickens if you get my drift…she seems to be having major memory issues…I hope I’m wrong but fear she may have some serious issues…

No comments:

Post a Comment