Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 21, 2007

It has been a very gentile, lovely day…probably should have gone to work…was not required …so I passed…Adult CE class went great…can remember the last time I felt the guidance like I did this AM…Worship team in both services…the combo of me, N, and Briel…and the addition of K in the second service…Briel and K sing a very solid melody line and N and I weaved an absolute solid quilt of a harmony below them…the M lady is back next week and that promises to put us over the edge…despite being very petite M has a contralto voice verging on tenor 2 voice…and N lady and I weave a pattern between her alto/2nd soprano and my high tenor/countertenor…we are on the verge of doing better then the best we’ve every done…when C and J and I were the vocalist…we did an unreal ladies trio…and I’m not…a lady that is…

My daughter’s hubby was out of town today so we “did lunch”. Fairly new restaurant in town …Indian food…(I mean east Indian not native American). Except for one dish on the buffet, I really enjoyed it all…will definitely add it to my must be there once a week rota of restaurants…

Watch a bad movie this afternoon…and will watch it again early evening…Jennifer Biels playing a tough Amazon…”Stealth”…I know but if Biels is in it, and plays the tough chick which she is…I’m watching…over…over…and over again…I know I’m pathetic…and a dirty old man…I accept that…

No comments:

Post a Comment