Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dang…today was simply another day in the life…not the worst day…not the best day…3+hours in an barely heated warehouse in minus something degrees F…and a meeting I was requested to attend…a meeting where I sat basically mute for most of the hour +…none of the issues I might have had were even addressed…

But on the bright side my cd-player is blasting out “Brass and Pipes”…nice…all is well…if you try to define what I am and leave out classical music…liturgical music…brass/woodwind music…and even Gregorian chat…then you will come up with a definition that misses the mark …badly

No comments:

Post a Comment